Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility has been a trusted reference for 10 years and is now more complete than ever. For the first time, this valuable reference now contains information on the subspecialties of maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology, and gyn-oncology, as well as a broad base of general medicine information which reflects the changing emphasis of Ob/Gyn as it expands to include primary care for women.
Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility PDA Edition is a necessity for clinicians, Ob/Gyn residents, medical students, and other medical professionals. The reference contains an abundance of information and is now available from the convenience of your Palm or Pocket PC device.
Take a look at these features:
- Utilize over 200 tables, flowcharts and figures
- Quickly search comprehensive index
- Conveniently jot down notes within program content
- Easily access frequently viewed information using bookmarks
- Examine several operative reports for support information
- Reference new "Spanish Primer" chapter
- Utilize full list of lab values